Sunday, June 8, 2008

ABOUT ME.

Thanks Guntur for remaining me. I guess we all need to give introduction about ourselves kan? Sia mula la. not so details la ok?

I'm just a simple guy. My family used to be farmers. My father was ex-deresir (Pembantu pagawai perubatan in Hospital ranau), also ex-pastor/ ex-school bus driver and so on. My mum started her business by selling sayur eg kubis at pasar ranau just after she regained her strength after gave birth of me. My grandpa father’s side was angry with my family because my dad converted to Christian. We were very poor and don’t have a house to stay. For selling sayur to selling tauhu/fishball/ fresh chicken and so on after 20 years, my mum have become the champion in the State and was awarded the best Pesarta Pasar Tani in 2003 (if I remember it correctly) Some of her opponent become jelous of her and no more pasar tani in ranau. But my mum still fighting the right to sell the goods. Some people tried to make her selling at the back so the costumer will buy from other. But God still blessing us until I graduated from U. My father was a supplier to a restoran in 4 area, kundasang, ranau, KB and KM. Saya and my brothers helped them. After finished my high School, sia masih help dady sia sampai sia masuk u. Bila ada masa balik Sabah, I’ll help them. Tidak berapa lama kemudian, bapa sia tua sudah. So his business was taken by my 2 brothers and they doing it so well. My Dady then help my mum. Biasala kan tua2 sudah.

My mum asal Kiulu, Tuaran and attended sekolah curi2 sebab kena suruh jaga adik2 dia until darjah 2 saja.

My dady from ranau la but his mum(my grandma) is form kapa, tamparuli. Dady sia sampai tingkatan 3, and saja and tidak dapat sambung pelajarang because his big brother who was a DO in ranau (my uncle la) died early and teda dapat support dorang and infect one of his brother become pesakit mental lepas tu.

I was born in ranau and attended

Tadika di SK. Pekan Ranau, (depan Padang Masyarakat Ranau somewhere in 1986).

Sk Peken Ranau tahun 1 kelas merah

Sk Bengkud Ranau tahun 1-tahun 4

Sk Pekan ranau tahun4

Sk Lohan ranau tahun5

Sk Pekan Ranau UPSR-6-usaha.

SMK Tun Fuad Stephen Kiulu Tuaran (Form 1-PMR) kelas 1 neptune,2 neptunei, 3 mustari (Was in the Kejora but got kicked out sebab inda pandai english)

SMK Tamparuli (Form 4-SPM-Samudera-Saujana) After batch kami, their changed the Name and now we got 3 classes for science

Asasi Sains Fizizikal, Pusat Asasi Sains Universiti Malaya (1999-A-Level)

Kejuruteraan Elektrikal, Fakulti Kejuruteraan UM (2001-Degree)

Now working as EE

After establish, than cont study J

1 thing that I will never forget, if we try something, and put our hope and faith in it, we can do it. Believed that we can become better or better than what we are. Always try even though it is a simple matter.

When I was a child, I found myself as a gangster, Infect I’m the bad people in my school. I really love Sk Pekan Ranau which is now known as Sk Pekan 1 Ranau because a lot of budak boleh kena buli. People who know my childhood will get shock when they know me now lol.

Di kelas I know I can do it better. I just don’t like the guru from semananjung. They all have ego. When they teach me Jawi, kena pukul saja sebab inda pandai. Damn. Apa mcm mo pandai, kita bukan tau apa2 pasal Arab. Than guru KK, one of my gangster kena punch sebab degil and inda pandai jawab. Lol, dia inda dapat jawab sebab kami dari kelas yang teruk and the teacher also teruk lol. I masih ingat kelas kuning always dapat good teacher.

I remember when this lady teacher ajar math. Dia orang dusun entah mana, but because I saw her courage kan.. I focus and I score A in Math during exam. Terpaksa berpisah dari gangster punya meja. Baru sia sedar yang if saya mo, dapat juga score. This change my life but everytime jumpa guru semananjung, susah except 1, di SMKTFS. Guru geography. Really good. I easily scored A in my PMR.

When i graduated in 2006, Sia apply kerja di SESB. 2 times but no respond. My classmate easily dapat sana. I duno why. I then decided to cont my study in US harap2 dapat kerja sambil study. But just before I make my 1st stap, I dapat kerja di satu company KL yang ada branch di Sabah. No interview because when the big bos dating interview sia, 2 orang yang sama2 dia dating (meeting with sesb) was my ex-pensyarah di UM and my senior JJ. After started working, they sent me to KL for training sampai sekarang la.

I’m working on Power Engineering field. Even I graduated as electrical engineer tapi di UM punya eng course sudah dimampatkan so boleh masuk juga. Now I have to learn much on power engineering especially in power System. And yes now I’m in KL for training. It’s been 1 year sudah.

Our company is a consultant la. We give course and also do study. But sia junior, so not really consultant yet J junior kali nagam la untuk sia.

We used software to simulate all the power events such as lightening, power failure, network planning, and so on. These software are world standard and now SESB punya network begin to tuned up to met all the standard. At the moment, project yang paling besar sia pernah join ialah Bakun. That’s y kamu semua dengar early this year yang Baku telah diberi nafas baru. Apa2 pun ini adala secret so don’t expect me to explain more. Secara general boleh la. And keep it confidentially.

I’m here because I love my people. I saw the value on each Sabahan. We all have great potential. But we have our weaknesses. As a Sabahan who was born in kg and have nothing, I understand the needs those people in kg. I believed that they are not stupid but they just don’t have the opportunity. When other people dapat tuition/bas sekolah/good food/support from parent, orang di kg pula terpaksa jalan kaki 3km, terpaksa kerja, food cukup2, dan tidak semua parent support pendidikan, etc. Bila orang macam ni pg Bandar, anyak orang exploit dorang. Dorang cakap kita ini la itu la. That’s why I believed; only true Sabahan will know the situation in Sabah.

Do comment my English so I will learn from it.

O.R.G.A

Voice of Sabahan

6 comments:

life said...

good intro bro...keep it up..anyway we all still a learner in time. just keep writing continuously, after a certain period u ll see the improvement.

Suleiman said...

U r and interesting lad. I my self a power plant engineer too n is interested in your Dusun state ambition. I presumume u want to start a revolt like me in Lebanon

Terence said...

atukoi gia gaman, avasi tomod gia solitu nu dino.. lol.. I hope u understand what I have just said, I am a native kadazan btw and your story in not uncommon in Sabah. In most rural parts of Sabah, poverty is a big issue, you know that, we know that and the goverment know that but we know also poverty issue is only heavely and publicly discussed during election time. Why? you know, we know, I know and the goverment know the answer. What happen right after an election and the winning party celebrate by gathering function and makan makan? You know, we know, I know and the goverment knows. Seriously, its not the environment, dadah or social problem that is killing the future of Sabahan, its the corruption and greed.. and sadly these acts are not even hidden atau main tapuk tapuk, its openly commited but everybody just lepas tangan. You know it, we know it, I know it and the government certainly, most defnintely know it. Lets take a minute to pray in our own religion that the future of Sabahan will not become extinct..

NEIL said...

Why sabahan has been bullied for so long is the question every sabahan should seriously ponder.As you said the YBs,MPs and the people's representatives are all 'yes' man then the sabahan are to be blame for this 'I don't see,hear,say' slogan.I for my part say this tragedy should have been stop in the very beginning.sabahan should know who is the person living next door.If you allow a thief,gangster or fanatic to be your neighbour and you kept quiet then that is your fault.Ponder for a second and chart which course sabahan wants to take!

All Thing Viral said...

satu penerangan yang jujur.

semoga sihat dan maju jaya. let united for sabah

Tracy said...

bos ko converted pi christian dari islam kah?

macamana ko buat? sebab ada cousin sia pun mo convert